Corporate / Business Favors
Invitations / Announcements
CURRENT PROMOTION DETAILS
10% OFF PROMOTION:
Receive 10% OFF your next order when using the code HOTDEALS19 while on the checkout page. This promotion can not be combined with any other deals or rewards points towards purchase. This promotion can not be applied to shipping or handling costs. This promotion can not be applied after an order has already been placed. This promotion expires August 1, 2019, at midnight (ET).
FREE COOLER AND ICE PACK PROMOTION:
Receive a FREE shipping cooler and ice pack(s) when you order 36+ pre-assembled chocolate candy bars or $80+ in chocolates. Expedited shipping may be required and is based on the state the order is shipping to. Orders with a 2 day or more transit time from our warehouse will require expedited shipping.
Orders are packaged and shipped from our temperature-controlled location in Massachusetts. We check to ensure your order is of perfect quality prior to sealing the package for shipment. However, we cannot guarantee that your candy will arrive in the same perfect condition. For this reason, we do not provide refunds or replacements of a product damaged by high temperatures. Please see below for more summer shipping information.
FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION:
Q: How does FREE Shipping work?
A: In addition to offering the most competitive prices, we also want to offer you shipping rates that are among the lowest in the industry. As part of a special promotion, we are currently offering complimentary GROUND shipping on all orders $99, that are shipped to a single location within the 48 contiguous US states. Free shipping is GROUND shipping; anywhere from 5-7 business day in transit. iCandy is located in Massachusetts. Please see the transit map below to figure out approximately how long it will take for UPS to deliver your package if you choose FREE shipping.
*Free shipping is not always available during the hotter months of the year, depending on where you are located in the US. Please see below for summer shipping information.
HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FREE SHIPPING
- Spend $99+ dollars.
- Add the items to your shopping basket.
- Begin the checkout process.
- Select Free Shipping in the shipping method drop-down menu.
- Receive Free Shipping.
This offer is only valid at the time of purchase and cannot be applied after an order has been placed. Offer is valid for a limited time only and cannot be combined with any other promotions. Free shipping is Ground shipping, 7-10 transit days, Monday-Friday business days only. Expedited orders may not be eligible for the free shipping promotion.
*This offer is not always available with chocolate purchases during the hotter months of the year.
SUMMER SHIPPING INFO:
*delivery dates are not always guaranteed. Shipping carriers, weather, natural disasters, and other factors can play into not receiving a package in time. Please always account for this possibility and allow 1-2 additional days for arrival. ** delivery dates apply to orders shipping within the 48 contiguous United States only. Orders shipping to Canada, Alaska, U.S. territories, or international destinations may take up to an additional 7 business days. *** Except during severe weather conditions or other natural disasters. iCandy is not responsible for the delay of a package due to severe weather conditions or other natural disasters affecting package arrival dates.
- Q: It's summertime and I'm ordering chocolate items. Will they melt? How are they shipped? What shipping method do I choose?
A: iCandy ships items containing chocolate in a boxed cooler with ice packs, between the months of May through October, to prevent melting. This chilled packaging is good for a maximum of 2-3 transit days, maximum. If you are more than 3 transit days away from iCandy use shipping options UPS 2nd Day Air or UPS Next Day Air, available.
- Q: It's hot outside. How do I store my chocolate(s) that just arrived?
A: We recommend immediately taking your chocolate(s) inside upon arrival. Store the chocolate(s) in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and heat. The ideal temperature for chocolate is under 70 degrees. In warmer weather months, we pack your order in an insulated shipping cooler with an ice pack(s) to help ensure its quality during transit. However, even this will not protect your chocolate and some candies from becoming gooey and melted if left unattended for long time periods in the high heat elements.
- iCandy is located in Massachusetts, please view the transit map, on our FAQ page, to figure out how many transit days you are away from us. This will determine what shipping method you should choose while checking out. Chocolates should not be in transit any more than 3 transit days total.
- Please ship your order to a location where someone will be available to accept the package. iCandy is not responsible for melted chocolate if the package is left outside or you select a shipping method that results in more than 2-3 days of transit. iCandy is not responsible or liable for damaged or delayed chocolate items if you supplied an incorrect shipping address at the time of purchase.
- Your order is being shipping from our temperature-controlled location in Massachusetts. We check to ensure your order is of perfect quality prior to sealing the package for shipment. However, we cannot guarantee that your candy will arrive in the same perfect condition. For this reason, we do not provide refunds or replacements of a product damaged by high temperatures.